Come Drive With Us
You could be in need of a second job. Or possibly, you’re looking for a way to earn some extra spending money. Maybe you’re trying to take one step closer to your dreams. Whatever it is that you’re looking for, DirectLink can offer you the opportunity to get there.
Working at DirectLink
We believe that to be the best company we can, we have to find the best delivery drivers there are. We’re looking for friendly personalities with the drive to do things right the first time. If you can offer that, we can offer the training to make you a great courier.
There are a ton of great reasons to work at DirectLink, just ask any of our 375 current employees. But just in case you don’t know any of those 375, we’ve compiled a list of what they would tell you.
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive wages
- Working with an experienced management team
- Access to state-of-the-art technology
- Work outside of the typical office space
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Friendly environment
- Company benefits available ~ Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
Come Drive With Us
DirectLink strives to acquire and retain the best and the brightest. To help us determine if you are a good fit to be a delivery driver, take this quick self-assessment below (also known as the minimum requirements):
- Are you at least 21 years of age?
- Do you speak and write fluent English?
- Have you had a valid driver’s license 3 years?
- Are you legally authorized to work in the US?
- Company will perform MVR and criminal background checks prior to job offer.
- Would you be able to pass a drug screen after receiving a job offer?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions and DirectLink sounds like the right fit for you, you can download a copy of our employment application here.
Courier Job Function
- Operates company owned vehicle on routes for delivery of customer product.
- Must observe state and city speed and safety regulations, company customer service and safety policies.
- Serves as corporate liaison of customer service to our customer base.
- This position includes lifting, bending, carrying, kneeling, maneuvering, reaching and pushing/pulling requirements of a maximum of 70 pounds.
- This position requires driving for a minimum of three (3) hours per day and a potential of up to ten (10) hours per day.
- DOT exam, hearing and vision need to be correctable to acceptable DOT standards for drivers of DOT vehicles (>10,000lbs)
- Employee is required to stand and stoop intermittently and walking, although intermittent and depending on the route, is required on a consistent level.